I learned several things today.
- My favorite henna (used for coloring one’s hair) can be bought online for the same price as at GreenStar in Ithaca, NY and delivered in a very timely fashion (good for Halloween costume).
- ANCOVA (ANalysis of COVAriance) is a blend between ANOVA (ANalysis Of VAriance) and Regression. I’ll be taking regression analysis next semester.
- Fried rice tastes much better with peas added in.
- Sharp cheddar cheese cubes between slices of pepperoni make for delicious snacks.
- There are several good recipes for homemade English muffins out there. I will need to try them. English muffins are a staple in my life.
- Not bringing lunch and trying to make it between early breakfast and late dinner on two apples just doesn’t cut it on Stats Marathon Days. I was ravenous by the time I got home.
- There are 7 seasons of TV-versions of Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot Series on Netflix.
- I have no time to watch TV anymore (this is really more of a re-learn, let it sink in moment).
- The research I’m doing will be published under my name. I always assumed it would be published under my adviser’s name. I listed myself as the second author on a draft of a presentation today and he actually corrected me and made me list myself first. What a weird feeling.
And that is all. Inconsequential, perhaps, but still learning.