Here are a few things I’ve learned this weekend:
- When it gets colder it’s harder to get out of bed in the morning,
- There’s a great yoga website I used when I forgot what time the afternoon yoga class started on Friday,
- I shouldn’t read email when I’m sleepy because I forget about them and miss important instructions from my adviser (I haven’t been using a questionnaire he sent me a while ago). I remember exactly what I was doing when he sent the original email just based off the time stamp; I was in bed falling asleep.
- Little Tree Orchard apples make great applesauce
- When in need of a last-minute Halloween costume, Rosie the Riveter is a good option. My other idea was to be a Domino by dressing all in black, wrapping masking tape around my waist, and making dots out of masking tape on my upper and lower halves. Nicole dressed up in her old softball uniform because her minion costume hasn’t arrived in the mail. I’m a little unclear about what Chris was, but part of his costume was a painter’s palette:
- I can’t figure out how to make the picture not part of the list, but this is a picture of our lab group last night:
- There’s a really easy taxi app called App-A-Cab. It made getting to the party so easy. The estimated fare for getting to the airport is less than $20, which is good news for my next trips.
- The best thing I learned is that that the people who own the house have a dog named Ari:
Sorry for being absent the last few days. My learning curve has severely declined over the weekend so I didn’t have much interesting material!